eClass: Web Accessibility 104 - Images
Time: 0:00 AM
Location: Online anytime/anywhere
- By examining the most basic of techniques -- making images accessible -- we will explore methods that enable inclusiveness. In this eClass we discuss the what, when, why, and how of both short and long textual alternatives.
- Understanding of what textual alternatives are and why they are important.
- Understanding of when and how to use the short textual alternatives for img elements.
- Understanding of when and how to use the long textual alternatives for img elements.
- Name: Laura Carlson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 218-726-7283
- Sponsored by: Duluth-Information Technology Systems and Services ITSS
More information: http://www.d.umn.edu/itss/training/eclasses/accessibility104.html
To request disability accommodations, please contact Laura Carlson, ITSS, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-726-7283.